Monday, May 31, 2010


a lot of things happen when you were away..
and not a moment pass without me thinking about u..
when people asked..
eh how u and her...
and i will just reply..
dont talk to me bout her..shes not worth it..
but deep down..
i know better...

i know you love him a lot..
and you told me that nothing can come between you two..
but hey..
i just cant help it...
i miss talking to you..
and i miss your R karat...
haiz..
i swore i delete your number from my phone..
its gone...
but i cant delete your number from my lecture notes..
cause i dont want to forget your number...

i wanna move on..
why is it getting so much harder each time?
i wanna say..
bye bye A..
and hello D..
will i have the strength and courage to do that..
hey..
it took me 2 yrs to move on from Q..
going to wonder how long this is gonna be...

nites...

No comments:

Loss?

"For all that was lost, it was with a reason. To make us learn. To make us stronger. To make us wiser. It is through losing something t...